Sunday, July 30, 2017

KALYE IMAJE: STREET JAMMIN'



Street Portrait isn't just shooting on the street. It's about narrating a unique story in ordinary public places. It's about finding beautiful scenarios with beautiful stories to tell. It's about rapport, camaraderie, and photography.

Here are some shots I took with my friends using my humble mobile phone.




“I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn’t photograph them.”
-Diane Arbus


“You fill up the frame with feelings, energy, discovery, and risk, and leave room enough for someone else to get in there.”
-Joel Meyerowitz





“I have the great privilege of being both witness and storyteller. Intimacy, trust and intuition guide my work.”
-Jim Goldberg


“A photograph has picked up a fact of life, and that fact will live forever.”
-Raghu Rai



“It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imagination to be a painter because you can invent things. But in photography everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the ordinary.”
-David Bailey


~ THANK YOU ~

No comments:

Post a Comment