Sunday, August 13, 2017

ONE CAMERA, ONE CHALLENGE: KALYE OSMEÑA



Cebu City is one of the best places in the Philippines. The city is a booming metropolis. It's the den of life, foods, and beautiful spots worthy to visit. But today, my stories aren't about those things I've said, it's about something else, something I've usually seen but never looked at. so I am taking a second look at it and here's what I've found at Kalye Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City.

It was a rainy day and while waiting for my company, I made a second look on the street where I am standing. I took my Cellphone and started to bite some stories.

One Camera, One Challenge at Osmeña Boulevard.

Here's my location. . . 

Camera Gear: Starmobile UP Vision
Lens: Built-in; no external lens used


And the camera started BITING. ...

"Red Riding Chow"

"Fishing on the city sea"

"Follow the leader"


"Determination"

"Re-Route"

"Hide and Feel the Difference"

"The Walk"


~THANK YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment